Here is an great graphic from Eric Dye of Church Mag.com regarding the importance of updating your WordPress site.
As a North Carolina blogger, there is plenty to blog about. Whether it is the vast and varied topography, the abundance of Carolina historic locations or being able to tour the campuses of some of the most respected colleges in the southeast, the North Carolina blog expert can easily keep busy, writing about this beautiful state. Of course, for the North Carolina blogger there must also be time spent writing about other elements of life. Consequently, when blogging in the Carolinas, it is also necessary to be able to write web content about topics such as SEO, WordPress, heat maps and other web-related matters.
When you are looking for a North Carolina blogger, you want someone who can combine their love of the region with the knowledge of the Web while utilizing SEO content writing techniques and White Hat practices. As a Carolina blogger, Write Away Copywriting of the Piedmont Triad region is here to help. In fact, Write Away Copywriting will provide you with well-researched material for blogs on virtually any topic you would like within a reasonable amount of time–often within a week or less of the work request!
Since moving to North Carolina, blogger, SEO copywriter and researcher, Janet Slagell of Write Away Copywriting, has carved out a niche of the web with articles on Suite 101.com. E-zine.com and Hubpages.com as well as providing blogs and content writing for nearly four dozen websites and several newsletters. As a North Carolina blog writer, writing web content is serious business. Whether it is keeping a proper ratio of keywords or searching out long tail phrases, this North Carolina blogger will do what it takes to see that your web content is all you want it to be.
For Your Carolina Blogging Needs
So what should you look for in a Carolina blogger and copywriter? Simply put, it should be someone who can improve and enhance your website. As you begin your search for a Carolina blogger, here are some questions to consider:
- Does the Carolina blogger have a good reputation for completing jobs in a reasonable amount of time? When the best bloggers make a commitment to do a job by a specific date, they should meet the deadline. In fact, the best blogger will endeavor to finish an assignment ahead of schedule.
- Is the North Carolina blog person willing to work with you and make revisions on web content they have provided? Sometimes, even the best blogger may not have an exact understanding of your web content need or wants. As a result, it may be necessary to make changes to their content. Be sure that your Carolina blogger is willing to work with you to develop the web content you desire.
- Are the rates the Carolina blogger charges comparable to others? In an age where one wants to save wherever possible, this is something to keep in mind. However, to get the best blog expert settling for lowest cost may not be the best idea.
Hiring a Carolina blogger is a great way to add content to your website, and here at Write Away Copywriting that is the focus. So, if you are looking for a Carolina blogger to provide content for your site, drop this Carolina blog guru a line or give me a call today.
Best Backlinks suggested by North Carolina Blogger:
- Ways to increase Internet traffic to your blog
- How do you optimize you blog in North Carolina
- Tips and tricks for blog writing project
- Popular Blog by Carolina Mom
- Blogs by Museum of Life and Science in Durham